We are a passionate group driven by a shared vision. Through a supportive and team-oriented environment we encourage and challenge each other. Trust and innovation are fostered, equal opportunities and inclusion are at the heart of what we do. Learn about career opportunities at Pangea and our operating companies.
We are looking for a (Lead) Discovery and Medicinal Chemist to join our dynamic and growing international team. The candidate will establish and lead Discovery and Medicinal Chemistry efforts at Pangea, by identifying novel chemical matter, advancing nature-inspired compounds into the clinic, contributing to the company’s intellectual property position, and acting as Pangea’s resident medicinal chemistry expert. This person will set the strategy and ensure the execution of deliverables, in line with Pangea’s short- and long-term R&D strategy.
We are looking for a cheminformatician to join our growing team. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): - Design, develop and implement robust data processing workflows and storage environments
- Collaborate with both our scientific & tech teams to provide chem-/bioinformatics expertise, including on data collection and standardization, database structure, workflow development, algorithmic design, data analysis, and visualization
- Work hand in hand with a machine learning engineer to implement these core algorithms into our technology platform; build and supervise a team of data scientists over time
- Coordinate and perform data analysis efforts on different projects; communicate results to diverse audiences, including project teams, collaborators, and customers
- Use good programming practices, documentation and reproducible research.
- Dissemination of results, where appropriate, in the form of conference presentations and research articles
- Stay abreast with new technological advancements and analyze them for potential inclusion in our platform
We are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer, who will be setting up a robust & versatile data platform on the AWS cloud platform, capable of scaling with the exponentially growing volume of data we will integrate overtime.
We are looking for experienced Research Scientists to join our growing team. You will have significant early drug discovery experience in an industry setting and have covered NCE screening, hit to lead, lead optimisation, translational pharmacological efficacy models and contributed to IP generation.
Having observed first hand the immense potential of naturally inspired molecules while building two successful biotech companies in this space, we decided to build an engine to launch such medicine development programs at scale. The plant, the fungal and the animal kingdoms have co-evolved over hundreds of millions of years yielding innumerable symbiotic relationships at the molecular and protein level that are waiting to be discovered and adapted for the development of human medicines. This strategy should significantly improve the odds in drug development to successfully bring novel medications to patients in need.
CEO and Founder Pangea Botanica
Join Pangea Botanica now
We are a passionate group, driven by a shared vision. We offer flexible working hours, remote working, offices in London and Berlin, above statutory benefits and much more.